4.19.2009

Baby Bicho and Baseball

And now, the news you all have been waiting for (but probably already read about on facebook)....


We're having a girl!
Both Terbear and I thought it was a girl from the beginning so we were so excited to find out we were right!


And every girl needs some baseball in her life, right? So we snuck Bicho into a D-Backs game with the Craig family. Who knew they could be so devious!? That's why we are friends! I finally remember to take the camera with us so here are some random pictures from that night.



Awesome seats behind the pool! I don't think I've ever been that close at a MLB game! For sure Bicho hasn't....

A picture of Bicho enjoying the game (although you can't see her, I'm sure she's enjoying it. She wiggled around quite a bit during the game. I dont think she is much of a D-Backs fan, though. Maybe she's a New York Mets fan like her Grandpa!)


So the next big question is - what do we name her? Right now we call her Bicho -which means bug in Spanish but I'm pretty sure she will be scarred for life if we actually name her that.

7 comments:

j & s said...

i cant wait to see my little haylee burner! and naughty naughty for sneaking her in.. i will tell her about this incident when she's older!! :)

Tawnya said...

It's so awesome when you know the gender. Congrats!!

Becky Filhart said...

YEAH!! Girls are the best, and I just know you and your little bicho are going to be best friends just like Mia and I are. You are going.to.love.it!!! I promise!! CONGRATS!!!

Jennie said...

I'm excited for you! I loved having a girl first...and second too. :)

Good luck with finding the perfect name for her!

Ammica said...

CONGRATS, Girl!!!! I'm so excited you're preg-o! What a lucky to kid to have such a fun and awesome mom!

Joey and Ashley said...

YAY! Im so excited for you guys! That is so fun! Our little girls are going to be so close together! Fun times..! : )

The Craig Family said...

You guys are way to funny! Thanks for hanging out with us on that night. Don't worry I will tell little Bicho how much fun that game was.