5.05.2010
Now I know..
Now I know why people on the Biggest Loser throw-up after working out with Jillian. I borrowed my sister's "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" workout DVD hosted by none other than the ever-so-lovely-but-you-can't-help-but-hate-her Jillian Michaels...and it seriously kicked my trash. After 7 repetitive circuit training stints in 40 short minutes, I was out of breath, my face was bright red and yes, I wanted to throw up. Naturally I thought back to all of the Biggest Loser episodes when I told Terrence, "They so overplay how hard Jillian trains the contestants. It can't be that hard. They just need to suck it up and quit the drama." But I am here to tell you that, oh yes, it is that hard.
You can torture yourself too by ordering your copy here. Its a great workout and totally worth it (and ,surprisingly enough, extremely affordable )!
Posted by Our Paper Plates at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Her workouts kick my trash, too! I've been doing the 30 day shred, you must check it out, it's awesome. And I think it's on rollback @ Walmart right now for like $10! I love/hate her too :)
My sister has that one too! I get it after her 30 days are up. I'm so stoked to get back in shape :)
ha yes jillian michaels is awesome. can't wait to swap videos. ugh.
I have the 30 day shred too. It was $9 at Target. I did sooo great for 2 weeks, then slacked. So, I'm starting back over in May. 60 day shred??? I've been taking classes 3 days a week since January, but I need to kick it up a notch. I have lost all 35lbs of baby weight from Owen, but still have 14 left over from the 34lbs I gained with Audrey. Sigh...
I actually got a $20 membership to Fitness Works for 3 MONTHS! I'm excited. I'm going to start it in a couple weeks after my classes at MCC and Gilbert Parks & Rec are over.
Hello! Thanks for stopping by my Blog. I just wanted to let you know that I am posting my recipe for Poppy Seed Dressing this evening, so I hope that is helpful to you.
Your little bundle of joy is adorable and you sound like a lot of FUN. LAUGHTER is one of the most important things we can do and it is so much fun to find other people that love to laugh and have fun as much as me and my family do.
Hope this finds you having a wonderful day!
Post a Comment