Yesterday we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Jake's birthday (Megan's stepson). Bicho had so much fun (as you can tell). She loved Chuck E. until he came near her. Then she made a beeline straight for me and dug her head into my shoulder until he left. Yes, I guess in reality a human size mouse would be pretty scary.
(Or maybe it was the face I was making in this photo that scared her. It scares me!)
(Please disregard the complete and utter chaos on my kitchen counter. I would like to say it was because I spent all morning cooking, but that would be fibbing...)
I found a recipe for a rainbow cake and begged my sister to let me do it for Jake's birthday. I didn't get a picture of the inside of the cake, but it looked pretty much like this...
(Picture courtsey of : http://thefoodieandthefamily.blogspot.com/)
It was super yummy and most of all, fun to eat! Making the cake was SO easy, but very time consuming. Someone please have a birthday soon so I can make it again!
(If you want an awesomely yummy cake made for any occasion, check this girl out!)
Happy 6th Birthday, Jake!!!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jake!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment