3.26.2009

It's Official!

According to the official Burner Blogger Poll....

we are having a monkey!

(Thanks alot!!!)

They say heartburn during your pregnancy means your child will be born with lots of hair. So with the heartburn I have been experiencing already, we may just have ourselves a little monkey! But it will be one stinkin' cute monkey!

Guess we'll find out for sure what we are having on April 13!

5 comments:

j & s said...

yay your little monkey baby will be adorable and i cant wait! knowing the annes genes..baby penelope or baby blaze will have a full head of hair. i wish you the best of luck!! :)

brooksybabe said...

What a cute monkey. Good luck with that.

Mike and Bianca said...

aw! i can't wait to find out!

The Neerings Family said...

Hey! We will find out 3 days later on April 16th the sex of our baby! How fun to be so close! Sorry about the heartburn though...I've never had it. But I'm having plenty of morning sickness (I guess evening sickness is more accurate) this time. With Audrey is was just a bit in the morning but never actually puking and it went away before the 2nd trimester. This time it's still here at 16 weeks and I feel more "pukey"...though have only a couple times.

Lachelle said...

Yeah, Berry flavored Tums became my candy of choice during pregnancy, and basically my bedtime breath mints. haha. I had the worst heartburn after I would lay down in bed. Propping an extra pillow behind would help. Good luck! Your monkey will be adorable!