5.05.2009

We Like'em Round

A few months ago we used our free Redbox code to rent Madagascar 2. We laughed so hard! (Little side note: This movie was definitely made for adults!) Our favorite character was a hippo named Moto Moto who had the hots for Gloria.



Anyhoo, so now that my belly is starting to get really round, Terbear likes to quote Moto Moto in a deep voice. I guess Terbear likes'em round and chunky too! We just laugh and laugh about how big my belly is getting (which is so much better than crying about it - which I have done!)So here is my preggo picture I took without make-up on and wearing glasses at 22 weeks. :)

So here's to being round and chunky!

13 comments:

The Craig Family said...

Nice Pic! Man you are really starting to show. I am saying that in a good way. :) Yea! Man time fly fast for the rest of us but probably not for you. Keep up the good work.

Steph H said...

Um, big belly?? Round and chunky?? Are you kidding me, Rach? more like tiny little speed bump. You sure make a cute pregnant girl-- glasses and all!

ADAMS FAMILY said...

What a cute little prego belly you have!

j & s said...

whatever you are so tiny! i love that little belly and that little girl growing inside! cant wait to see her!!! :)

Tawnya said...

Oh, it only gets worse from there! Document your belly growth by the month or dr appt - I wish I had.

The Neerings Family said...

Riiight...I am about to post a picture of me at 21 weeks, 3 days and I look twice as big as you! Oh well, everyone says it happens faster the 2nd time..not to mention I had a headstart on leftover belly from Audrey. Yes I know she's almost 3. :o/

Becky Filhart said...

I LOVE IT!!! You'll be glad you took pics...I didn't because I felt so huge, and I really regret it. Here's to round and chunky girls!!:)

Carrie Medford said...

I think that is the cutest prego belly I've seen! I love Madagascar 2 and Moto Moto!

Lachelle said...

oh puh-lease! you are not big - nope. I was wearing maternity clothes at week 9! Talk about depressing, right? :) I didn't even have the "eating for 2 excuse" because I wasn't ever hungry and had NO cravings. I was growing out of clothes so fast that towards the end I just figured it wasn't worth the effort to even try and find anything that fit. I mean, I did try to stay decent and all, but i was not going to spend another DIME on maternity clothes. Didn't want to encourage this body to stay that way after the baby came, hehe.

The Carey's Corner said...

You are cute...love it! Can't wait to see our new niece soon. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help you! xoxoxoxo

Danielle said...

I've only seen the youtube videos of that song, but it cracks me up too! And you look adorable!!

Dwiggins said...

I see your baby bump but you are far from round and chunky my friend. You are super cute and can probably still fit in all of the sooo cute clothes that other pregnant women want to wear. You guys are silly. Chris and I are so excited for you both and can't wait to see baby burner.

Mike and Bianca said...

This was our favorite part too! I love that movie. I had this song on my myspace for a while.

You look great pregnant. I remember crying too... it's okay though, once that baby is in your arms you will know that it's all worth it!