Oh baby! Bicho is coming in 90 days...well according the ticker on the sidebar. How the heck will I get everything done that I need to? I have a new appreciation for women who work full-time and are pregnant or work and have any children at all. How do they get it all done?? After driving to and from Phoenix (which is 90 miles round trip) daily - and not including trips to visit my foster families who live as far as Buckeye - by the end of the day I am so exhausted. Sometimes I wonder how I will get even the basics done for little Bicho. With one day a week (Saturdays) to do it all, there's no wonder I'm stressing. But isn't this part of the joy of being pregnant?! (As a side note - I do recognize pioneer women crossed the plains on foot while pregnant, so what do I have to complain about !?)

I actually love it. It's so much better than what I was thinking about buying in a bag. Plus it was hand picked with love :) ::So sappy, I know:: At least I have the crib down, which is one of the millions of things on my list. And here is a recent belly picture from Saturday...

And a picture of how I ended my busy Saturday...

..with an awesome kidney stone. I thought I was dying. Bicho was fine - just happy and kicking away. Meanwhile, I was puking my guts up for about 3 hours and in horrible pain. The nurses at the hospital were really great, though. Even the ultrasound tech said passing a kidney stone is much more painful than actually giving birth. Equally, I think I will pass on my natural birth plans and go for an epidural. I mean really - what good will I be I'm "tossing cookies" the whole time I'm trying to deliver. But - you never know what crazy decision I may make last minute!

10 comments:
Seriously get the epidural. I had one with the first two and it was awesome. Too bad #3 came way too fast to get one. I wished the whole time that I would have had one. Get the epidural! And the nursery looks adorable!
Oh my Gosh Rachel, I went through the same thing with Naomi, I was in so much pain that I had to walk up and down the hallways breathing like I had just run a marathon. I was so grateful when the pain was over and you better believe I got an epidural. I hate pain! Your going to do awesome and you look so good, I can't believe you only have 90 days left, your belly looks so tiny and your crib turned out really cute. Good Luck, you are going to do great, I am so excited for you and Terrence!
I know what you mean! I had the same thing with major pains in my back and stomach! Im totally going for the epidural too! All of my sisters threw up before the epidural and Im sure I will be the same...The bedding is so cute! I really like the pink and brown! : )
Dude, you are livin' it!!!! LOL! I'm so proud of you Rach!! How is T. dogg? Hey, does your sis and bro in law like there new place? Take care,
d. B. and M.
You look great! Sorry about the kidney stones. Yuck. I love your bedding for the crib! Did you make it? Great picks.
I've had 2 with an epidural and one without, and let me tell you - the epidural is worth it! There's nothing less natural about childbirth with one... it's just WAYYYYY more enjoyable!
I'm glad you all are ok!!
Aw, Rachel! I'm so sorry. That's horrible! Just do whatever you feel is right when it comes to the epidural.There's no "right" or "wrong" way unless there are other issues involved. It's whatever you think is best for YOU! :) I hope to see you guys soon.
I appreciated your cute comment about "Yea, for Relief Society". : ) Isn't it the truth though?
Exciting things are going on over here! Congratulations! LOVE the crib AND bedding. Great job!
Rachie Baby!! I do not know where I have been but somehow I am just finding out about this! I am SOOOO thrilled for you! All my friends deleted off my blog wall for over 6 months and that must be where I lost you! I love you dearly! So happy!
Megsy
Post a Comment