No, I didn't disappear off the face of the earth! And you definitely can't miss me or my pregnant belly now. Terrence took the camera fishing (a better companion than a 8 month pregnant wife no doubt) so I can't show you any belly updates. But no worries, I won't leave you photoless. I've been contemplating having my sister take some nice belly photos soon before I'm so awkwardly uncomfortable and cranky...oh wait, I might already be there. Anyhoo, I thought I would use Google images for some pregnancy pose ideas. Little did I know what I was getting into....
Which one is truly pregnant?

The right to bear fruit, arms and...children?

No, the belly does not unscrew like a lid to get the baby out.
James Bond gone wrong...
Want more where these came from? Check out this website for all the awkward family photos you could ever want (and more). Terbear and I spent a hour the other morning laughing so hard it hurt! Thank heavens for awkward photos!

4 comments:
I was just thinking about you! Those are freakin' hilarious! Love 'em! Sooo, when are you having a shower?! I wanna see you!! :D
I had the same stretch marks as that last pic with my first...so sad.
PRICELESS!
LOL, you got to post some pics of you and T.!
Post a Comment