7.30.2009

Totally True Thursday


4 comments:

Connie said...

Didn't someone warn you that pregnancy sucks? haha Especially the 3rd trimester, it's brutal. But I'm sure you're a super cute prego! And just so you're aware, after you have that sweet baby, give your stomach at least a month to get back to "normal", or at least as normal as it's going to get. You'll still be super swollen, but it'll go away eventually! :D

The Neerings Family said...

You got that right, sista!

Mike and Bianca said...

You're so silly! Are you still working? I haven't seen you since Mike's birthday. That's pretty ridiculous! Oh, and yes I do deliver... but only to Mommies named Rachel Burner who have a new baby ;). I know you will have a lot of people making you guys dinner but I will make you Chicken Cordon Bleu when the time comes! :) See you at your shower!

Emily said...

This is so true. I honestly didn't mind being pregnant until the 3rd trimester. After that I kept asking myself why on earth we had decided to have a child. I asked myself the same thing for the first 3 weeks after she was born. Then things started to get better. Now it's just a blast! Good luck with the last few weeks and the first few weeks!