I wish I could use Bicho as an excuse as to why I haven't been blogging but lets be honest, I wasn't very good at it before. Here are some random pictures. Apparently we do a lot of sleeping around our house these days!
Baby Bicho - one week old
3 weeks old - back in the hospital
Bicho bundled in hospital
Terbear and Bicho sleeping
Bicho 6 weeks old
Bicho eating
Bicho and mommy sleeping








6 comments:
Cute pics!! i am glad to see some new pics of her. It is amazing how fast the change in just a couple weeks.
I love love love your little girl. I was so sad that I couldn't go see her in the hospital. She is beautiful and I am so jealous of all of that hair. Belen has a little, but nothing that you could already put clips in. Wow she is just soooo cute. Good Work!!!
I love love love your little girl. I was so sad that I couldn't go see her in the hospital. She is beautiful and I am so jealous of all of that hair. Belen has a little, but nothing that you could already put clips in. Wow she is just soooo cute. Good Work!!!
What a doll! Has it already been nearly 2 months?! I didn't know she had to go back in the hospital, but hopefully she's all better now. We need to come visit you sometime (when you aren't sleeping, of course!). But take all the time you need to get those naps in - sometimes I still take 2 a day myself ;)
I just found you on Joys of Home blog where you made a comment and came over here for a visit. Your little one is sooo cute!!
My Rachel had a baby, WHAT?! Holy moly she is beautiful! Love the hair! How is the nursing thing going? I know I'm a little late but my advice is if you can't do it don't beat yourself up it's not worth the anxiety and it isn't your fault AND your baby will be just fine either way!
Post a Comment