3.11.2010

Baby Bribery

See Bicho do tummy time.

See Bicho laugh during tummy time.
Good, Bicho, good!

See Bicho build her neck and arm muscles.
What are you looking at Bicho?

???????


Hi my name is Rachel and I bribe my baby with Baby Einstein so she will lay on her tummy for extended periods of time. Oh well - it works!

On another note, everyone says that Bicho looks like her daddy. Personally, I think she looks like me. What says you?
(I know, I know. Improper English...)

8 comments:

Connie said...

I think she's a good mix of y'all and is stinkin' adorable!! As for Baby Einstein, we've all done it! Don't worry, you'll sit your kid in front of TV plenty of times just to give yourself a few minutes break. And don't feel bad, you need your sanity! :)

"F" said...

I think she looks like the both of you. I love her hair.so cute. Love the pics. She is so cute and looks so grown up.

The Neerings Family said...

Hmmm...we must have that Baby Einstein video because that is what I thought it was at first glance! I need to try it with Owen, he also is not a fan of tummy time. I can't believe they're already 6 months. I need to get him started on the Baby Signs Baby Einstein DVD!!! I've been doing a few signs here and there, but I want to try even more with him than I did with Audrey. We'll see.

Give her a year or so and then you'll really be able to see who she looks like. Right now she is just a super cute baby chub!

Our Paper Plates said...

I haven't even tried baby signs yet! We bought a collection of the old Baby Einsteins for cheap off of EBAY. She loves Baby MacDonald..

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I think she looks cute. That's all that matters:)

Mike and Bianca said...

I think she looks like Daddy too! :) I can definitely see you in her too though.

Oh my goodness, she is soooo adorable. She seriously looks like a little doll with all that hair!!!

Steph H said...

Sorry, Rach. If I had to pick one of you I'd have to agree with "everyone" and say Daddy... (the hair for sure).

Good thing you guys made such a cute baby!

Stacy Householder said...

You have the most most PRECIOUS little baby girl, Rach!! :) She is so beautiful. I hope you're doing well. :)