3.13.2008

I Fall In Love With Running. Again.

Yesterday a miracle happened. I fell in love with running, again. My love affair with running started when I was a sophomore in college. My best friend and I ran every night together and talked about..well everything college girls talk about (I'll spare you the details). Anyhoo, my friend eventually moved to California to go to dental school and I went on my mission. I have been dying to run with somebody for the longest time! Finally, I bit the bullet yesterday and went running on my own. AND I LOVED IT! So I am so excited to fall in love again - with running.

2 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

I think I've finally fallen in love with running for the first time ever. I did it a lot in college and some with my husband, but it always seemed like a chore until lately. I wish we lived closer and we could go together!

The Craig Family said...

Hola chica!I have come to love running as well! It is such a fun way to release the stress. At the beginning of April I ran 5K for the first time. I loved it and want to do it again soon. Check out my blog and would love to here from you! :) http://mlcraig.blogspot.com/