Ok, so Terbear and I have officially decided we are tired of being chubby! So, we have set up a plan to lose a total of fourty pounds together (twenty pounds a piece) by the end of summer. Largely, I think our weight gain started when we were engaged and hasnt stopped since! And I'm sure it doesnt help that we eat late at night since we dont get home until about 8pm each weeknight. At 8pm, who really wants to cook anyways? Anyhoo, I am so excited to start running again. It was my passion before my mission and I just got out of the habit of doing it. So if you see me on the road, dont run me over! (Although a comforting thought is that if I do get run over, it will more than likely be by a super nice,expensive car).
Yesterday Terbear and I were talking about our life on the way home and we decided we are the most boring people on the planet! I do have to admit, though, when you leave for work at 6am and get home at about 8pm, its hard to be motivated to do anything else but fall into bed! Man - I do have to say that I can better appreciate what single parents do for their families. I dont have any children, but I can't imagine working, keeping a house up and taking care of the kids. I can barely work full-time and keep my house up (which would explain why there is still paint tape on my half painted walls from a year ago - literally!). So kudos to all those single parents or working moms out there that know how to do it all and keep a smile on their face !! :)
3.04.2008
Tired of the Chub!
Posted by Our Paper Plates at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Me too! I've started up running and take the kiddos in our dual jogging stroller. It's been nice since the weather has started warming up. Good luck with the crazy schedule--it definitely makes it harder to get the motivation to go. You can do it!
Ok this might sound really dumb but there are way to many creeps out there. I am trying to firgure out how to share our email or phone# so that we can get together. With out put it onto our blogs. Got any ideas? I am so excited to finally here from you. I new one of these crazy day I would find some old friends that I have lost touch with. I promise I am not stocking you.:) We shall get together some time.
Post a Comment