Things I Procrastinate:
1. Going to work in the morning
2. Painting my house (thus the multi-colored walls)
3. Sending letters and thank you notes
4. Doing laundry/dishes - in fact, any type of housework.
5. Writing in my journal/reading my scriptures (yes, I am aware I am going to burn...)
6. Working out
7. Blogging
8. Planning Singing Time for Sunday
9. Welcoming new neighbors to the neighborhood (a year later..)
Things I Don't Procrastinate:
1. Reading other people's blogs
2. Going home from work
3. Dreaming about renovations I would like to do to my home
4. Watching "The Office" episodes
5. Finding music to put on my blog (lame - I know!)
6. Thinking up baby names for the child we dont have.
7. Becoming a super rock star on Rock Band
8. Looking for good deals on Craigslist
9. Any chance to be outdoors and active (tennis, basketball - whatever!)
So now that I have confessed my sins - what are yours?!
3.20.2008
This Is The Reality Folks !
Posted by Our Paper Plates at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
*wispering*updateupdateupdateupdateupdate*whispering*
something exciting has to be going on ;)
Post a Comment