One of my most favorite and sweetest friends from EFY, Meg Gazaway, is staying with us for the weekend. Since we were both going to be running around like crazy this weekend, we thought it would be good to at least have one conversation before she left! We waited for Terbear to come home from work and headed off to Waldo's BBQ for dinner. The food was "expectacular" (except for my food didn't have any flavor until I realized I was suppose to add BBQ sauce to it. Let just say I wasn't the brightest bulb in the tanning bed that night). We had fun reminiscing about the our adventures as EFY counselor. I think we could write a book and make millions. Ok, so realistically maybe hundreds. Ok, I'd really settle for twenty but I'm a sell out like that.


3 comments:
OOh, I like the new look.
This was one of my highlights! I need copies of these pics! I loved staying with you!
Wow, Rach, your hair is so long! I like it!! How fun that Meg stayed, I love her. Sweet EFY friends. They're really the best ones, aren't they?
Post a Comment