6.07.2008

I PASSED!!!

It's a Christmas miracle! I passed my Producer's Life Exam on Friday night. Now I can officially sell life insurance in the State of Arizona!! So..anybody need to change or buy some life insurance? :)
On a more serious note, the firm I am working for is in serious need of some Spanish speaking agents. If you know of any bilingual people that want to make a couple of extra dollars after work or on weekends, let me know! Its an awesome opportunity to make additional income or even replace your current income (although that takes quite a bit longer!). Potential agents will need to pass a background check and the producer's life insurance test. But seriously people, if I can do it, anybody can!!

4 comments:

The Craig Family said...

Way to go girl! That is awesome! I would do it but I think my spanish is pretty bad. I would be speaking spanglish! By the way I love the layout on your blog. Maybe I can get you to pimp my blog.

Carrie Medford said...

Congratulations! When I get close to dying I'll give you a call--oh wait, that's not how it works, is it?

Shalene Miller said...

Congratulations on your exam!!! So I read your post about Argetnina and I know how you feel, except I didn't go to Argentina instead I got sent to Guatemala. But I so miss the mission. When did you go back?

Mike and Bianca said...

congratulations!