Wouldn't this fireplace mantel look awesome in my living room?!
(Just say yes)
(Just say yes)

Its a whopping $950 on Craigslist. Let's see, house payment or a totally kickin' fireplace mantel? Huuuummm...

Its a whopping $950 on Craigslist. Let's see, house payment or a totally kickin' fireplace mantel? Huuuummm...
Posted by Our Paper Plates at 4:45 PM
Labels: Rockin' a Debt Free Life
5 comments:
I vote for the fireplace mantel. I mean, you have to skip lots of house payments before they foreclose on you. jk. :)
LOL! The sad thing was that I thought the same thing for a split second!! Only a split second, though, so it doesnt count against me! :)
I'd totally do the mantle ;) the bank will always accept a payment.. that mantle could be gone tomorrow!!!
That is a gorgeous mantle. I don't envy your decision...
Love the mantel--it's awesome! Glad you found us, it's good to see what you're up to.
Post a Comment