
Dear Jiminy Cricket (and friends),
I am a BIG fan. Really. So don't take this little note personally. It's not you, it's me. Ok...so maybe it's you. I really appreciate you visiting me nightly. With your friends. In my kitchen. Oh and in my living room. And the garage. (You get the drift.) Anyhoo, the fact that you keep doing your song and dance in my home on a nightly basis is bothering me. I figured when I brought my flip flop out and gave a couple of you a "love tap", you'd find another gig - but you haven't. And after I so lovingly bathed you in Eau de Raid I thought for sure you and your friends would find a "happier place" to live. Yet, I was mistaken. So, just a friendly reminder to please stop using my house as an all night venue for you and your friends.
Your not-so-BFF,
Rachel
P.S. Remember the story about the pioneers that prayed for the seagulls? Don't make me go there!

3 comments:
hahahahhahah rach! I love ya! LOL!!!
Our jiminy crickets here are BLACK! SUPER CREEPY!! I've never seen a black one til I moved here.
What the heck, why are you so funny?? You have Crickets??? EW!!! Sad and gross. I'm so sorry. "Eau de Raid" sounds like an intriguing fragrance-- maybe I should try that one out. I love it.
You seriously make me pee my pants laughing!! I have seen this on your blog for days, yes I blog stock you, and decided after it made me laugh for the 20th time.. I better comment on it!
Post a Comment