7.15.2008

Dreamin' Life Away

So I've been thinking of all the things I would do if I had an excess of time and money...


First, I would learn to rock the longboard. I mean seriously, doesn't that look fun?


Second, I would go to hair school and learn how to rock new 'dos. And I'd give everyone a smokin' deal on colors and styles. Any donations to my hairschool fund? :)


Speaking of "rocking" something, I wouldnt mind training to run a marathon around this little lump of dirt...

On the way home I'd swing by Argentina, start a foster care program and build a safe haven home for these little guys..


And since I have all this free time and money, I've always wanted to start a sister missionary clothing store with afforable yet stylish clothes..

Oh..and on the side, I'll turn this...


Into this...



::Sigh:: Oh, what is a girl to do with all these dreams and so little time! Now - it's your turn to dream! Tell me what you would do.. :)

4 comments:

Meg said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your dreaming... I say AMEN to all those things!! minus the Marathon... not much of a runner!!

The Craig Family said...

I love the comment you leave above before we type our message. This message is for RachBug, :) I do hope this message comes out same way that I wrote it. hehe (No translating it). I love the picture of the dream house. My only wish would be that we had that much money to dump it all into a house. But we dont and we got to feed the family and other things that come along with life. It is always good to have dream. That's why my dream are small so that I feel like i accomplished something. lol

Shalene Miller said...

Don't you love to dream!!! If Im not careful I could day dream all day!! What a good idea for a blog , how do you get the typing underneath the pics? I can't seem to figure that out.

Steph H said...

Long boarding? You're so brave. I mean, I know those things are only a few inches off the ground, but I'm still scared of them/impressed with people that master them.