12.06.2008

The Burners Come to AZ

How to torture your husband
1. Tell him to buy Utah Jazz tickets and invite his family to come with.
2. Sit next to him during the game and talk about girl stuff
3. Take a picture while his team is losing
4. Ask to retake the picture because you didnt like the first one.
(proof of my torture in the picture above - just look at that face!!!!)
Colton was really good at torturing his family too.

And then we tortured each other. Two peas in a pod.


Jazz coaches crying over their loss....

Oh the excitement!
(L to R: Mom Burner, Dad Burner, Cord and Derek)

Thanks Burner family for coming all the way from Utah to stay with us for the weekend!
See you at Christmas!


1 comments:

Mother Hood said...

Hey! I thought I'd come over and "kick it" with you! So cool that you work in foster care! My mom does too! I've thought of fostering-to-adopt someday.