Exhibit B. The Smith Family
We were invited over by the Marshall family to eat a yummy dinner made by Bianca (thanks Bianca - it was awesome!) and play games. The Smith family joined us in the fun - which made it all the better. Since we aren't in any of these pictures, you'll just have to take our word for it that they are our friends and not just images we found on Google. ::cough, cough::
And following a night with the Marshall and Smith family, we joined forces with the Craig family once again. Lali cooked an awesome meal of Fajitas (they were awesome!)I should have taken pictures of Matt and Terbear's Wii competition (which involved trying to beat each others scores for two hours). But of course, silly me, pictures were not on my mind at 12:45 a.m. Go figure. Here's the picture I did get, though.
Terbear will be such a good daddy one day! He just loves little Mia!
So thus ends my documented proof that the Burner family does have a social life.
(See, I told you so!)

5 comments:
I just wrote you a huge comment and the stupid computer erased it. Anywho good to hear from you! I don't have a functioning computer in my house right now but we are working on it so hopefully I can blog soon, because it is driving me crazy! Love ya, Linda
I love the premise of this post: evidence of a social life. Classic. Clever.
heh so you had a life last month. What about this month?!?
I'm so good at naggin huh ;)
no life this month, sorry to report. ha ha - i will update soon :)
Exhibit C: The Wright Family, what mother Effer! I love you burner, and i love marshall and I love smith.
Post a Comment