Hi Guys! Sorry I have disappeared for so long. We have had some exciting things happen but I'll blog about that soon. Until then, don't forget to get your free meal at Denny's tomorrow. Terbear and I are going to try to get there right at 6 a.m. to enjoy the oh-so-goodness of Dennys. I mean, who can resist a free breakfast?!2.02.2009
Grand-O Deal!
Hi Guys! Sorry I have disappeared for so long. We have had some exciting things happen but I'll blog about that soon. Until then, don't forget to get your free meal at Denny's tomorrow. Terbear and I are going to try to get there right at 6 a.m. to enjoy the oh-so-goodness of Dennys. I mean, who can resist a free breakfast?!Posted by Our Paper Plates at 2:29 PM
Labels: Free For All, Thrifty Thrifterson Finds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Seriously, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? sheesh, so rude to disappear on me like that!! :) Drop me a line sometime & let me know what's going on! :)
You CANT come say there have been exciting things and then not share. SERIOUSLY!?!?!?
I'll be checking in atleast once daily to see how soon soon really is ;)
I totally missed the breakfast, btw. My hubby and I couldn't roll out of bed that early. Go figure!
aw man! i totally forgot about that! :( did you guys make it? we missed you on sunday. hope you're feeling better today.
How fun! Did you guys make it in? We went and stood in line for awhile and then decided to bag it and go to IHOP so we wouldn't be late for work. Free would've been better. But breakfast is still good.
My hubby went for lunch and forgot to take me :( Ok, so really we work 45 miles apart - so I cant really blame him. But he said his breakfast was awesome. That man is always stealing my limelight... :)
Post a Comment