So I am currently typing this post with one hand while Bicho sleeps in the other. I know, its a horrible habit to get her in but it works for us right now. For some odd reason I feel guilty having Bicho sleep in her nursery alone. Maybe its my crazy mom hormones readjusting again. Maybe its because she's just too stinkin cute and I would miss her too much. But I am slowly getting her to take naps in her crib so we'll get there before she is 18...hopefully!
Anyhoo, we had fanily pictures taken by my wonderful sister at the Mesa Arts Center. Bicho did surpisingly well and last for about a half hour before it was nap time. We'll have to do her 3 month old photo shoot this week. Time flies by so fast when you are having fun !!
12.16.2009
The One-Handed Post
Posted by Our Paper Plates at 7:15 PM
Labels: The Burner Bicho, Three Peas in a Pod, To B or Not To B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Don't worry, I tried to put Owen to take a nap in his crib for the first time yesterday and he would not sleep! Usually he naps in his swing, on our bed, or while being held. I need to get a move on as I'm hoping to move him to his room at night after the holidays. He sleeps 6-8hrs before waking to nurse, so it's a good time. Plus, he's 15 lbs and reached the weight limit on the bassinet!
Awwww...I love those pics. They turned out way cute! : )
So beautiful!
You are kidding me with all that hair, right? I mean, that headband is really attached to a baby wig, right? Holy cow!
Post a Comment