2.24.2010

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

I love our new blog header! It was simple (once I got the hang of it and Bicho took a nap) and fun to do. If I am motivated enough, I will change it out with different pictures for each season or holiday. But I must give credit where credit is due. I found Clover Lane while blog hopping one early morning when Bicho wouldn't go back to sleep and wanted to swing instead. She has a great tutorial on how to make your own collage/blog header that is unique to you and your family without paying someone else to do it (or buying an expensive computer program). I am so excited I found her! I  feel like I share many of her values and thoughts on family life. Isn't it like a breath of fresh air when you find another woman who values virtue, thrift and the sacred calling of being a mother? Visit her blog! You'll love it! And you'll learn how to make a fun header for your blog :)

1 comments:

The Neerings Family said...

I will check it out! I found ShabbyBlogs.com to make mine, but it seemed to take forever! Always looking for fun, fast and cheap ways to make it a little cuter. Even if only a few people look at it! :o)