Feburary has been beautiful the last couple of weeks so Bicho and I have been doing some spring cleaning. Actually, Bicho perfected being cute while I starting my spring cleaning. Here are some cute happy pictures I got of her. I just love the little personality she is developing.
Terrence and I always joke about how Bicho reminds us of Richard Simmons with her headband on because her hair sticks out everywhere! This should be proof about how I was NOT lying when I said I had tons of heartburn when I was pregnant. It must be the Italian in me that produces un monton de pelo in the womb.
In more recent times, Bicho went to the dr. and was diagnosed with RSV - which is a fancy word for a baby cold. And I know exactly where she got it from. (I tend to blame other people's children for my child's illness.) This case involved a very snotty two year old with a horrible cough. I am so cautious and paranoid about her getting sick that of course in the one situation I cannot control, she is exposed to a sickly toddler. Oh well...
I am learning more and more that Bicho is an atypical baby when she is sick. The doctor asked me about her cough and I indicated she hasn't had a cough. The doctor raised an eyebrow and said "That is very atypical for a RSV baby to not have a cough." So I jokingly stated, "Well if she didn't have a fever when she had an infection in her umbilical cord, I guess she wouldn't have a cough with RSV!" The doctor replied, "Oh yes. I've heard about her. That makes sense." So Bicho is famous at the local pediactric office. Way to make your mark Bicho!

7 comments:
Those are some stinkin cute pictures of Bicho!! I crazy how fast she is growing up.
The Bicho is defintely an Italian! I hope she doesn't have her Aunt Megan's Italian body..just her hair...hahahahaShe is a cutie...I wanna love on her!!
Such a little cutie, she seriously has more hair then Naomi...Let us know as soon as you guys make it here, we would love to see you guys
yes that little girl is quite yummy. i want to keep her. and yay for sick kids everywhere! we bring dyson out on purpose when he's sick to cough on others. :) love you!
She is darling! I love all of her hair.
Maybe Ella can share some of her coughs with Bicho. Every time Ella gets even a teensy, weensy cold, she gets a cough.
Hope she is feeling better! And hey, it's good to be known around your peds office! But not for anything too crazy!
Oh my goodness! She looks just like Terrence! :)
Good job you guys. She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment