5.27.2008

No More Changes!!

Ok, I promise!! No more changing my blog background (until I find something cooler). It has actually been a big pain in the arse!! But it was much needed since the skulls were getting a little morbid...

Another shocking change. I got called to the Relief Society Presidency. Yep - as second counselor to be exact. What does that entail? Enrichment. Huuummm....could it be the Lord is calling me to repentance since I have NEVER been to an enrichment night since I moved into this ward a year ago!? Probably! And I am so not the crafty type. So, I think the Lord will get a big kick out of watching me squirm. Oh the joys of church callings that make you stretch and grow out of your comfort zone.

Any advice from your crafy women out there? I need all the help I can get!!

4 comments:

Mike and Bianca said...

I love your new background! I think a little variety is fun! I just need to figure out how to change mine without erasing our friends list. Last time I changed it, that's what happened so I'm scared!

Congrats on your new calling! That's awesome! :) I know you'll be great, and I'm sure that you'll have fun!

Tawnya said...

What ward are you in? I'm in Riverview and the RS does a card/scrapbooking group once a month and play group once a week. So you don't need to do the crafty things, just set up groups so people can do what they want. :) Easier said than done though, right?

karen said...

I'm on the enrichment committee. Our rs presidency leader doesn't do much other than show up to the meetings. Heck she hasn't even been there the last few meetings that I've been to LOL

Just delegate ;)

I'm debating trying to get out of my enrichment calling. I have another calling that I need to find out if i'm even still doing because I was called the week before the ward split, and i never really got info on what I was supposed to do... and now the ward is gonna split again in June.... hahah I'd much rather have that job ;) If it's what I think it is, It would be way more fun!

Mike and Bianca said...

We missed you too! I'm so sorry that we flaked out on you guys...my mom isn't in town that often and we really wanted to spend a little more time with her. Thanks for understanding!

Thanks for the info on the blog backgrounds. I think I'm gonna go change it right now! :)