I have always loved looking at homes and admiring their architecture. In college, my friend convinced me to watch "Gone With The Wind" with him. And ever since then, I have always want to own a Southern Plantation...my own Tara. So needless to say, when I came across this home, it was love at first sight! So - anybody know where I can get about 2.8 million to make this happen? (yeah, me neither)5.29.2008
Dream House
I have always loved looking at homes and admiring their architecture. In college, my friend convinced me to watch "Gone With The Wind" with him. And ever since then, I have always want to own a Southern Plantation...my own Tara. So needless to say, when I came across this home, it was love at first sight! So - anybody know where I can get about 2.8 million to make this happen? (yeah, me neither)Posted by Our Paper Plates at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've been itching to move away, but I can't find the perfect place that isn't too hot or too humid in the summer! I don't do humidity!!!! I'd rather stay here in the hellish heat!
I always look at houses. ALWAYS. I love it. I think it's the architecture blood in me :)
I love the southern plantation look too--it was so much fun to live in South Carolina and look at all the beautiful homes. You can get homes for cheaper in the south!
Hey Rachel!!! Love your dream house, it is so elegant. Are you out here in Gilbert? Are you in the Gateway stake?? We live in the ASU east campus housing, if your out here we should get together and cathcup I would love to see ya!!!
Shalene ( Apuna ) Miller
Post a Comment