5.06.2008

Wanted: Adventurous Travel Partner

Hello friends and family..all three of you that read my blog :) Today is your lucky day! I have a proposition for you....
How would you like to go here with me?

Or here?

Maybe here?

I am trying to convince my husband to take me on a Mayan temple tour in Central America. My current tactics are not working. I mean who would pass up a vacation ziplining through the rainforest, canoing down a pirhana invested river, sleeping in bunglows with grass roofs and climbing really-high-maybe-nephite temples?! Awesome, huh? (I know!)

So I need a backup travel partner. Any takers?

P.S. Since there are only a few readers, we may have to have a cage match if more than one of you want to go.

6 comments:

The Craig Family said...

Hola Chica! I hope you haven't forgotten who I am.:) I would love to go on a Mayan adventure in Central America. I think with your spanish being better then mine then we could get around pretty good. I take it as a big plus getting away from kids and spouse for a high adventures.

Danielle said...

Ooh ooh ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I love Guatemala. I taught English there in 2000 and loved it. We went to a few different ruins. Sadly I didn't make it to Tikal, the big one. So someday I have to go back to see it. The whole country is beautiful though. We did go to Copan in Honduras. That was impressive, and more adventurous because we basically hitch-hiked our way there.

However, I'm pregnant so that rules me out as a travel partner. But I hope you find your back up. It's so worth it. GO!!!

karen said...

not really interested in the travel... but may totally be up for a good cage match ;) hahahah

Dana Christensen said...

If only I could, is there a free nanny with the trip? :)

Carrie Medford said...

I'd love to go, but I've got kids. (Those little balls and chains!) I've been to your second picture--the Mayan ruins in Tikal, Guatemala. My husband and I also went to the Amazon river and went around it in a super small motorboat (in pirhana, alligator, and anaconda infested waters). So, experience-wise, I'm your woman! Get your husband into the adventuresome spirit! It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

Mike and Bianca said...

Man, I would love to be your adventurous travel partner but I don't think you want a big preggo woman tagging along with you! haha!

Thanks for the compliment on my dress! I know, I love that mall! It was such a good idea to go. I told my cousin about it and now she wants to go too. It does suck that it's so far, especially for you guys.

Thank YOU GUYS for being such good friends! I can't wait until our 4th of July Mexico trip. It's gonna be so fun!