Wanted:
A running cohort in crime for 5 am (or 10pm) runs. Needs to be versed in a wide variety of topics - from thought provoking conversations to the ongoing drama of BraJolina. Should be willing to laugh at self when drivers make crude remarks, flips you the bird or almost hits you on the side of the road. Must be willing to run aimlessly in one direction for long distances. Cheerfulness and CPR certification required.
Seriously, though - if you live near me and want to run in early mornings (or late nights) let me know! And if you are reading my blog and just barely know me from church or school, you are invited too!
You know you want to....


5 comments:
I almost said yes until you made the qualification of living nearby...that and I don't really run when I'm pregnant unless I'm running after one of my kids. I'll catch ya in 2 years when we move to AZ, though!
I'd love to say yes, but I just suck at running. Plus, I'd only hold you back. Plus, I just suck at running. But good for you for being motivated!!
Man, I totally would after Max is born if I lived closer to you. I will be running by myself probably... :( I hope you find someone!
I would totally say yes but I am not a morning person. Plus I live to far a way to run with you and there probably won't be enough time for me to get back before Matt leaves. Sorry I hope you do find someone to go with you. We should to a 5k sometime. I am so wanted to do one!
I am running the Turkey Trot in November. Its a 10K but lets do it! Remember Loan? If she is in town, I'm going to try to talk her into it too!
Post a Comment