I have been follow a blog, Joys Of Home, for quite some time now. I don't remember how I found it, but I'm glad I did! She has excellent ideas on how to beautify your home on a small budget. I truly appreciate her creativity because it has sparked mine! I love how she uses her gift to inspire others on how to beautify their Zion on earth in their own creative way! I don't ever comment - just silently soak her ideas and thoughts in. When you visit, be sure to take a look at her past posts too! One of her many creative inventions : an entertainment center built out of old doors. One of Joy's creative ideas involved painting and mounting a wooden letter on a plaque. I've had a large letter "B" hanging around since my wedding. I have never been quite sure on what to do with it. Once I read her post, my creative juices started flowing and I knew what to do with that letter B!
And ended like this...
I am really happy how it turned out! My scrapbook paper wasn't large enough to cover the plaque (!) so I had to improvise. I think I'll cover the part where the paper doesn't exactly meet up with ribbon or something. But for now, its the creativity - not perfection - that counts!

7 comments:
Holy sheep! That's way cute. I really think I'm completely missing the creative gene. Never in a million years would I have thunk that one up.
VERY cute! I love the choice of paper. And you can't even see the 'meet-up' unless you look really hard. I think it looks fabulous!
Look at you all crafty like! WOOHOO! Looks awesome! I might have to copy it ;) haha
Too cute! Now that I'm home I keep looking around the house going..huh? What can I change next? I'm still trying to figure out how to do it on a -$25/month budget though. Ha.
Very cool!
Once again super cute! I love that link too! thanks for sharing.
Way cute! Look at you being so domestic!
Post a Comment