
I love this wreath! I believe its beauty comes from its natural elegance. I remember admiring this wreath at spring time but not being able to justify the price tag of $29.99. And since our budget only allots $25 a month to "home beautification", this wreath was simply out of the question. I chalked it up to "it was never meant to be" and continued my search for the perfect wreath. Imagine my surprise when my most recent shopping trip brought me face to face with this beauty again. Since I always shop the clearance first, I was anxious to see what kind of deal I could get on. The price tag wasn't on the wreath so I asked the woman behind the counter to do a price check. I nearly died when she told me this beauty was $4.25! I quickly grabbed the last four, texted my husband to make sure he was ok with it (which, as always, he was) and made my purchase. Why four you ask ? For each one of the windows downstairs, of course!
I couldn't get a good picture of all four together because of the way my house is positioned but I snapped a picture of two hanging in my windows to give you an idea of how it looks. By the way, this picture was taken at 6:30 am - the sun is bright and shining already at our house!

6 comments:
Ooh, those are pretty. I have like zero decorating sense, so I'm especially impressed.
SCORE!!! Isn't bargain shopping so exciting when something like that happens?? They look awesome.
dude! where'd ya get those at? LOVE THEM!!! I WANT SOME!!!
I got them at Michael's - my favorite store in the whole world. The one by my house always has awesome deals. The one nearest you (Chandler Blvd and 101) has awesome sales too, I've noticed. Happy shopping!
oh good! I'm going there today already! rock on! I want one! I hope they have one! they better or I'll be angry! LOL
I didnt get to michaels :( I am so sad :(
Post a Comment