I visited here...

Ate bread on a stick...
And was gifted this from my MIL (no - I am not currently expecting!)
I'm hoping it brings us good luck!
Promise I'll be back to my normal blogging self soon!!! :)

Promise I'll be back to my normal blogging self soon!!! :)
Posted by Our Paper Plates at 12:51 PM
Labels: Blogging Hiatus
6 comments:
Did you go to St. George for the marathon? Did you run it? The reason I ask is I was there too. No, I didn't run- my sisters did. It was so nice to be down there, though. What a gorgeous temple!
If i remember correctly that my MY breadstick you were eating..hneheheheh..
i know you were jealous that you didn't come to New Kids!
But I enjoyed the trip up and down with you...even when we weren't speaking to each other! hahaha..
Did I miss the blog on your super cute haircut???? That's a lot of hair gone! Been there, done that!
I agree, super cute hair!! Hey, and you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details :D
I did chop my hair and it feels soooo good! No regrets!
Thanks for tagging me Connie - I'll have to think of some things before I write my post. I'm so boring! :)
You cut your hair! It looks so cute! And I hope that little pumpkin onsie brings you guys good luck too! :)
Post a Comment