10.04.2008

Happiness


There is no better title for this post!! Did you hear the awesome news?! The church has purchased land in Cordoba, Argentina to build a temple! And as if the news couldn't get any better, our beloved prophet also announced a temple to be built in Rome, Italy - the country of my father's family. As I listened to the prophet, I couldn't contain my tears of gladness and joy for the members of these countries who are so faithful and deserving of these blessings! I stand in awe at all the incredible blessings our Heavenly Father continues to give us freely as His children.

4 comments:

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Wasn't conference extra good this time around!! We love you guys!
love,
Dave, Becky, and Mia

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I was so very excited to hear about the new temple in Cordoba - next one, Bahia Blanca:)
Love - Emily "Varneysita"

Melissa said...

That was such exciting news! Thanks so much for stopping by~good luck in the giveaway~you have such a cute blog!
Blessings,
Melissa

Joy said...

That announcement was a wonderful way to begin an incredible General Conference!

I spent some time looking thru your past posts. I enjoyed your fall decorations in your tiny yard. You'll look back on that tiny yard with those sweet decorations in years to come and you'll have such fond memories!
And you get a gold star on your forehead for turning those freebie candle holders into darling little apple holders. Too Cute!
You're so creative!