10.24.2008

Need A Reason To Shop?


Melissa at 320 Sycamore posted an awesome deal for Bath and Body Works and Shutterfly. Click on the link to check them out! Its never too early to be thrifty for the holidays. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Agreed. There's nothing better than giving people cool stuff for Christmas that you didn't pay a fortune for :D I'm SO excited that you're going to come out for the coupon class! I'll totally plan to meet you there - I'll prolly have my kids with me, maybe we can do lunch afterwards?! Let me know!! :D: D

Our Paper Plates said...

Your on! I'll meet you there and then go to lunch with you afterwards. Can't wait to see you again - its been too long :)

The Carey's Corner said...

I so wish I could join you guys, but at last...still trying to close all my cases to start my new job...maybe next time? :-)

Brenay Family said...

Hey Rachel! I'm sorry I missed you at Michaels the other night! I never notice people when I am out shopping. My own sister had to yell and wave right in my face at the store last week! I'm kind of spacey (or I guess you could call it true focus in shopping)! :)