10.29.2008

Call all Thrifty Thriftersons...



Do you just looovve saving money? Does finding awesome deals that save you LOADS of money rock your world? If so, I found the right opportunity for you! Kolina at Provident Living Az is hosting a free coupon class in Queen Creek, Arizona on 11/8/08. If you are interested in attending, contact her here. Don't miss an awesome opportunity to keep more mulah in your pocket for what you really want to buy!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ooh, that would be fun. Too bad we're so far. I really don't understand coupons. I've tried (if you could call it trying ) coupons and I don't feel like I buy anything they have coupons for anyway. Obviously, someone like me would benefit from it.

Connie said...

Hey Rach! So excited to see you there next Saturday! How nice of you to advertise it for Kolina :) Well, you tell everyone else that you know that won't be able to go to the coupon class that still wants to learn coupon basics, to check to check out my blog for coupon beginners...

http://pennyearnedpennysaved.blogspot.com/

I'm happy to help anyone out! :)

See ya next weekend!

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

You're so thrifty!!! When are we all going to get together again?
love,
d., b., and baby m.