11.27.2008

Happy Turkey Day!






Enjoy Your Day!

4 comments:

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Did you notice that I stole your "Leave your comment" message? Hahah...Also, thanks for having us over, we had a great time!!!! So how did you guys do in the Turkey Trot? Did you Ace it!

The Filharts Love the Burners!!!

mucho love,
Dave, Beck, and Mia

karen said...

*ring ring* This is your blog calling. Update me please. Thank you, and have a nice day! :)


hahahhahahah


seriously woman. Something has to be going on worth bloggin ;)

Our Paper Plates said...

Ha ha - I know. I am such a lame-o blogger. Promise I will update soon!I just haven't been in the blogging mood!

Ammica said...

Hey, Woman!!!!
My little sister gave me your info., and I will FINALLY be able to communicate with my long lost Backstreet Boy-Lovin' Pal!
email me (shepwads@gmail.com)
I'm so excited to catch-up!
~Jessica