11.17.2008

Run, Turkey, Run!


Hey, so what are you doing on 11/27/08? Probably nothing. Which is exactly why you should run in the Turkey Trot 2 mile run with me and hopefully some friends

::hint, hint::, ::wink, wink::, ::nudge, nudge::

Listen, you know you want to. I mean nothing says Thanksgiving like sweating your guts out at 8:30am. AND its only 2 miles, so even if you had to walk a little/some/all of it, you would still be the coolest person in my book. You could possibly even army crawl it - but I'll deny that we came together.Anyhoo, I think you should do it. With me. On 11/27/08. With a smile. Why? Because you like me and friends dont let other friends run alone on Thanksgiving day.


P.S. Did my guilt trip work? If not, please let me know where I failed so I can try this on those that dont read my blog. They'll never see it coming...

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Darn it. We're not gonna be in town. Not that I would have run anyway. But at least now I have a good excuse.

:)

The Craig Family said...

You can count me in! I will chat later and we can arrange all the details. Wohoo 2 miles I know we can do that.

Lachelle said...

Now where is this event at? I'm definitely not in running shape, but does stroller-walking count? :)

Our Paper Plates said...

Yep - you can stroller walk and it starts at Red Mountain Park. You better come! :)

Steph H said...

I'm going to be playing football in a turkey bowl at that same time, does that count? I'll be thinking of you-- good luck!

Mike and Bianca said...

i totally would if i wasn't going to be in sd. have fun though! let me know how you do!