Our bishop showed us this commercial made by the Catholic church to encourage their members to vote. It was so beautifully made that I can't help but share it with you guys on election day. No matter what religion you are, it is your responsibilty is to make sure YOUR voice is heard and to stand for truth! God bless America! (P.S. You still have time to let your voice be heard.)
11.04.2008
Let Freedom Ring!
Posted by Our Paper Plates at 3:34 PM
Labels: America the Beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So powerful.
That got me all teary eyed!! :-)
Thanks for sharing!
Just wanted to let ou know that I changed the blog address to:
http://pennystash.blogspot.com/
Ohh, and if you ordered the Mon-Sun paper + 2 extras, you'll get just 1 paper the rest of the week and then 3 on Sunday, well done! :D Had a great time with you on Saturday, we need to do it again soon! Not in 10 more years...hahaha. Love ya!
I lied...changed it to:
http://penniessavedaz.blogspot.com
I know, I'm goofy :P
Post a Comment