2.26.2009

Secret Combinations

Isn't this guy the king of secret combinations?
Anyhoo, no secret combinations here. I just needed a great, cunning title to get you to read my blog for a... :::drumroll::: giveaway!
::A what?:: ::No way:: Yes way! And anybody can play!

Pay it Forward

1) The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a homemade gift from me sometime in the next month!


2) When and what you receive will be a surprise!

The catch? You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who comment on your blog. Don't forget to post a picture of your homemade gift when you get it!

Nothing like bribery to get people to read your blog...

4 comments:

The Craig Family said...

Hey pick me!!!!By the way your ultrasound picture is so stinkin cute!! Can't wait to find out what it is. Yes! I will do this on my blog too.

Anonymous said...

Your to cute. I have heard something like this was going around and now I see its no joke they get around so fast. Hows the morning sickness going? I hope its going a lot better. I feel you pain. I was one of the few that was sick the whole time. So it sucks but so worth it when you have your baby. Thats why I have two. That or I am just crazy. But I think I am going to go with cause its worth it.

Our Paper Plates said...

My little sister said she wanted in on the goods, so that is three. Thanks for all who decided to play! :)

Mike and Bianca said...

Yay! I'm comment #3! Woo hoo! (you don't count yourself, right? :)