2.05.2009

When Your Fat Pants Don't Fit



This morning I woke up and realized I dont fit into my pants very well anymore! Ever felt this way? I tried on every pants I owned and none of them fit very well.
It may be because of this this little "bicho"....


who will be with us on 9/9/09 ! And since I found out I am pregnant, I've only had three mental breakdowns....so yeah. I'm off to a great start!
P.S. Someone please tell me they felt like Baluga the Whale at 10 weeks...
(Now is the time where your duty as a friend/blog reader/complete stranger is to lie to make me feel better)

21 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

Congratulations! I know it's still too early to tell, but it looks like something's hanging down between it's legs!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations. Do yourself a favor and buy some maternity pants asap. I tried to fit into my regular jeans for as long as possible, and when I finally got maternity pants I wished I had done it sooner. The elastic around your sensitive waist is sooo much more comfortable than the button and zipper, especially when you sit.

But CONGRATS! Woohoo!!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Dude, I was in maternity clothes by week 6. so sad.

The Craig Family said...

Congratulation! Hang in there girl, you got a long ways to go. I hated the day that i didn't fit into my regular pants because I new that I would not get back into them for a long time. Good lucky! it only gets worse from here on out. lol At least you know some thing good is coming at the end. Thanks for hanging out with us last sunday. I hope you start feeling a lot better soon. Maybe by 12 weeks the sickness will stop. Chow!

Jennie said...

Wahoo! That's so awesome! I had a feeling that's what your post was about just from the title. :O) You're going to be a mommy...wait, you are a mommy right now. And 9/9/09, so cool!

And don't worry about your pants...that always even by 8 weeks along with my past pregnancies, I've changed to a larger comfortable fit.

Connie said...

Horray! You're going to make such a fab mommy! I concieve and gain 20 pounds. Your pants (and your bra for that matter), will never fit quite the same ever again - that's why I'm going to use my hubby's retirement to get me a tummy tuck & a boob lift :D Drop me a line SOON! :D Love ya!

Becky Filhart said...

I KNEW IT!!!! Congratulations!!!! I gained 15 lbs. in my first trimester alone -going from a size 8 to 12 in no time. It was crazy...I was crazy!!! But if I would have had to gain 300 lbs to get Mia, I would have without a doubt. Everyone always told me it was worth it- and they were right. Words can't express. We are ssooooo happy for you guys!!! Welcome to the club:)

Becky Filhart said...

WHAT!!! Congrats!!! (have you guys been coming home from church early?)

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

ohh ,that last comment was from me...becky was still logged in...whoops.

karen said...

You're gonna be an awesome mom!! I just told the girls and they FREAKED OUT with excitement.

Rich Angie said...

Girl, I was so bloated weeks 10-14 I thought I was going to die!!!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

I canNOT find your email. because I'm lame. but here's a link to my recipe.

http://blissfullydomestic.com/blissfully-delish/pollo-fundido/

Tawnya said...

Oh my, from about 1-40 weeks I felt fat. And then from his birth to now. Being a woman is SOOOO loverly!!

Marily said...

Congratulations! Yay.

Steph H said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you guys! I can't wait to see what kind of mom you'll be cause lets face it, you make an awesome grandma!

j & s said...

yay i cant wait to see my cute little niece!! (so you better have a girl!)
and ps. yur not fat at all..you are beautiful and tiny and when i was at 10 weeks i really was already huge so dont feel bad!!! :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Such great news~just get used to the fact that your body will never be the same again, but it's all worth it. :)

Steph said...

I think you look great you should enjoy a grand slam! ... They however aren't free any more!!! I love that you are prego! Congrats!!

The Curiel's said...

Yay you are pregnant! Congrats! BTW, mental breakdowns are normal.

Tawnya said...

Hey Congratulations are in order!

It is great you guys are starting a family. I wish you the best of luck!

Pregnancy is a moment to cherish. I know you are thinking what???? There is nothing like feeling that baby growing inside of you. So, what do you do? You take little baby steps. Each day, you find something to be grateful for. Like for example, I am grateful that today I can see my feet.:-) I am grateful that I get to shop for a new wardrobe. I am grateful that I have the chance to be a mother. Hey! Get creative!

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

oh my gosh i am so excited for you!!! i know how feels when the "fat pants" dont fit. and lets be honest they still dont. but im working on it. i am so happy for you!!! congrats!!!