(I know I am totally biased when I say this, but that is one cute baby!)
Bicho at 9 months:
23 pounds, 4 ounces (above 95%)
28 inches long (55%)
18 inch head (90%)
Bicho is growing great and becoming so independent. She is crawling all over the place and learning to pull herself up on everything (or at least trying)! She is also developing quite the little personality (read: sassy)! Terrence says that it is from her Italian heritage. I say there's nothing wrong with a woman who knows how to speak her mind and go for what she wants!! (Quote that back to me when Bicho learns how to actually speak her mind - ha!)
The doctor said Bicho is growing wonderfully and is one of the most healthiest babies he has seen. I am a proud momma. I found great nutritional advice in this book I checked out from the library. I don't exactly share the author's views on everything, but it has really given me some ideas on how to make my own baby food and how to mix certain foods for super-duper baby food packed with nutrients and vitamins. (Of course, like I did, check with the Dr on things you aren't quite sure about - just to be on the safe side!!!)
3 more months until her 1st birthday! Time flies when you're having fun!!!

3 comments:
She is so cute! Glad to hear she is healthy!
She is a cutie!! Love all that hair. I used www.wholesomebabyfood.com for recipes when I was making baby food. So easy and they taste so much better than the jarred stuff!
I see 2 bottom teeth there! Does she have more? Owen has those 2 and they just finally come in a couple weeks ago! While I'm still not good at making my own baby food, I am really good at going the baby led weaning route this go round. Prob because he's the 2nd one!
Post a Comment