
This weekend we took a trip to Twin Falls to do some genealogy work. In our religion, we have beautiful, large white buildings we call temples. Inside of them, we perform work to link our families together forever. Terrence was able to help his family with this and it was an amazing experience. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity we have on earth to bind our families together forever. I feel so much love for my ancestors who have gone before me and created a legacy for me to be proud of. Although death in this life (at some point) is certain, I know that if I remain faithful to what I have promised my Heavenly Father, I can live with Him and my family again.
What more could anyone ask for?
4 comments:
HELLO!! I live in Twin Falls! I would have loved to see you and meet your hubby! Next time let me know and we'll have lunch or something! Don't you love our temple?! It's so beautiful. It's the first time in 6 years that we have had a temple in our own city. Yea!
Cute blog Rachel! I love reading blogs! The address to mine is on my facebook page!
Dana! I had no idea!! I love Twin Falls. Perhaps you know my husband's aunt, Cindy Staples? I know there are tons of members, but I thought I'd give it a shot in the dark. For some reason I thought you lived in Utah! I'm so sorry I missed you :( When we come back to visit, I'll be sure to contact you!
That picture was taken at my mom's house. I'm sure she got it at Ross or Marshalls or some place like that. There is a place in the Arizona Mills Mall that sells clocks that are like that one, at pretty reasonable prices, I can't remember what it is called but it has tons of huge "things" for your home, you can't miss it.
Post a Comment